Contact Legal Aid of Sonoma County
Our Office Address
Legal Aid of Sonoma County provides direct client services at our offices:
144 South E Street, Suite 100
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Services are available Monday – Thursday. All services are offered free of charge. You must come to our office during business hours (see box this page) to make an appointment, and you must bring proof of your income with you.
Contact Phone Numbers
If you have an urgent matter, please visit our office in person during business hours to receive services. You can also call our general Phone Hotline at 707-542-1290 for more information about our services.
If you are 60 or over and are unable to come to our office in person, our Elder Outreach team may be able to meet you where you live. Call our Elder Hotline for more information: 707-340-5610, and to be screened for an appointment.
If you have a non-urgent housing matter, and have difficulty coming to our office, you may be eligible for a home visit. You can call our Housing Hotline for more information: 707-843-4432, and to be screened for an appointment.
Press / Media Inquiries
For interview requests or other press related inquiries, please contact Legal Aid’s executive director, Ronit Rubinoff at email@example.com
Client Intake Hours
Monday and Tuesday
Friday – Sunday:
- Take Highway 101 to Highway 12 east.
- Take exit 7B for South E St toward downtown Santa Rosa.
- Stay straight to merge onto Bennett Valley Road.
- Take the first left onto South E St. 144 South E St. is on the right, just past Tupper St.
Santa Rosa City Bus
- From the Transit Mall, Take Bus “5 – Santa Rosa Ave – Loop” to stop “South E St. @ Clark St”.
- Walk approximately 100 yards north to 144 South E Street, Suite 100.