Client Intake Hours
Monday and Tuesday
Friday – Sunday:
Housing Stability: Over 400 People Kept Their Homes
Fire Survivors Received over $4 Million for Rebuilding
Over 500 Seniors & Children Were Kept Safe
Hot Line Calls Answered Every Year
Working for Justice. Helping the People Who Need it Most.
FOR OVER 50 YEARS…
Legal Aid of Sonoma County has helped people in times of crisis.
We serve financially challenged families and children, youth, the elderly, people with disabilities, employees, veterans, immigrants and victims of domestic violence.
When facing legal proceedings, vulnerable residents turn to us for help–often when there is nowhere else to turn.
We assist with civil legal issues like eviction, domestic violence, elder abuse, disaster relief and many more.
Support Social Justice! Sign up for Our Mailing List.
Helping Local Residents Build Safer, Healthier, More Stable Lives
According to a landmark study by the Center for Community Solutions, civil legal aid has lasting impact.
Research points to results in in six key areas: financial stability, family stability, health stability, housing stability, educational stability and civic engagement.
Clients in the study reported widespread improvements in their lives due to the assistance they received from civil legal aid.
Legal aid makes a difference. Healthier, more economically stable residents lead to safer, healthier communities.
Use the following phone numbers to direct your calls:
- Domestic violence issue – (707) 595-6295
- Housing matters – (707) 843-4432
- Elders 60 years old or older with safety or legal issues – (707) 340-5610
- Veteran’s Benefits — (707) 542-1291
- Disaster Relief call — (707) 308-2513
- General questions or other issues – (707) 542-1290
- Speak slowly and clearly and state your issue,
- Provide the best phone number where we can reach you. Thank you for your understanding.
- You can also send us an email inquiry at email@example.com
Sonoma County Eviction Moratorium Protects Tenants Beyond September 30, 2021 Read the statement >>
Las protecciones de los inquilinos sobre la moratoria de desalojos del Condado de Sonoma se extiende después del 30 de Septiembre de 2021. Lee la declaración >>